Your favourite model?

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
So guys as the title says, what's your favourite model you've ever built? Mine has to be my Outrider that I was lucky enough to earn a gold in last years all open comp, it needed lots of work and it's not one of my best built or painted kits yet I still love it:
IMG_2803.jpg
Show us your favs!

JohnSimmons said:
So guys as the title says, what's your favourite model you've ever built? Mine has to be my Outrider that I was lucky enough to earn a gold in last years all open comp, it needed lots of work and it's not one of my best built or painted kits yet I still love it:
IMG_2803.jpg
Show us your favs!
Wait, this is a kit?
AWESOME!
who makes it?
I'm guessing resin?

Mine is my Panther but my Stug that is almost done will surpass that.
_MG_3668.jpg

Definitely the Trumpeter 1/32 SBD Dauntless...I've never had as much fun modeling as I did detailing that one out...

100_5546.jpg

Here's mine, the first armor kit I built just over a year ago. Tamiya's old Pz. II.

PzIIGTamiyaDAK1-35Completed003.jpg

Well this one of course

2012 SMA winner!
a7efront1.jpg

Some awesome builds here.. :eek:

For a guy that loves winged things it was a toss up between this and my P51D, but I keep coming back to the "Honey".

899e676b54a1b3a2bd827fb006aada7f_zps36dd7cc0.jpg

Someday I will get round to making a base for it.

Hummm... I´ve been confused by the title of this thread... ::)

I was about to say SOFIA VERGARA

Then I´ve realized that all this was about "Your favorite model KIT" ;D ;D ;D

Sorry guys, keep on, please ;D

Lol I think if we started posting those kind of pics this thread would get closed pretty quickly!

This set here is my favorite, it was for the spring contest two years ago:

20110630_36.jpg20110630_92.jpg20110630_95.jpg20110630_113.jpg20110630_193.jpg20110630_255.jpg20110630_286.jpg

It was a very large diorama, well until one of my cats found it......

Oh yeah he did, it was in pieces afterwards. Godzilla, and Mothra survived. The castle is in four pieces and King Gidorah is missing two of his three heads. The base for the diorama was ruined. I can fix the castle and King Gidorah, but the base will have to be rebuilt. It broke up too much in the fall. I had it on a book case about 4 ft or a bit over 1.3 meters off of the ground. Cat knocked it right off of the book case.

Latest posts

Back