You may have my cow, but you'll never get my goat!

One final casualty that makes me wonder what driving off a cliff at 100mph would feel like...

Untitled by anguscubed, on Flickr

It's an original artwork piece I bought in 1977 from the artist after she came back from seeing a the screening in early spring of 1977. My own damned fault for not having it framed and sealed behind bullet proof and water proof glass. UGH!

Well, once the cleanup is done, I'll get back to my fun dio.

This looks awesome, buddy!
I must admit, that altogether, the paintwork You gave to the individual elements of this dio looks especially great. Thumbs up, and can't wait to see the final pics! ;)

Going to take the "FINAL" pic for the contest during the day tomorrow so I have good light, and I'll dust off the UFO LOL!!! Here are some pictures of the finished dio...

7458065630_303828bdac.jpg

DUSTY!!! OOPS!

7458098246_24ec64b1d2.jpg

And finally, the look I'm going for, but will need more light and a different lens...

Thank you all for your kind encouragement! This as been a fun whimsical build that I will bring into work and put on my desk to enjoy and get chuckles from my co-workers.

Next build will be something a bit more "normal"... perhaps a lit and motorized TOS E? Gotta test out my Arduino lighting modules before the refit E build :)

Great Finale!!! Humorous subject matter and excellent work all the way around. I dig it!!! ;D

Wicked little dio buddy, lots going on + humor, whats not to like ;D

That shot in natural sun light is very cool indeed 8)

Gag

What a terrible thing to happen to your stash! Sorry to see that UL.

Great dio! Loved watching your vids throughout. :)

Igard: Yeah, the stash took a big hit. Plastic is ok though, and I saved most of the more complicated kit's directions. I've gotta find another set of after market decals for the SciFi Oberth. I think I'll make her the Pegasus!

Nylon Gag: Just posted my entry pics (and a few more) on Flickr. LOVED building this, and I'm sure it will be a source of fun for years to come.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anguscubed/sets/72157629756993927/

MM Mike, THANKS! :)

CTspeedshop: Glad another CT guy likes it! :) You'll have to let me know if there are any shows in our area.

Everyone else who have watched, THANKS! I promise I'll get better at my videos over time. There are tons of "how to" guys on the 'tube, I figured I'd keep it short and fun :)

Good luck to everyone who is in this contest We're all winners of our completed kits if nothing else!

This has been a blast, and I still am going through build logs! Congrats to all the winners! Thanks to all who voted for mine, in this competition especially! There was an impressive group this year. I look forward to the next contest.

I don't know if you said earlier in this thread, but where did the cow come from, or did you sculpt it?

I got it from Scale Solutions. Their website is down, but I did find it on evil-bay, and it seems to be from the source since they are in Australia. Search for "Cow and Farmer UFO resin scale model kit abduction" and you'll find it.

The rest of the animals, stool, buckets, and potatoes were from 1/35 scale armor kits. I made the fence and firewood from sticks in the back yard. It sure was fun!

Latest posts

Back