You may have my cow, but you'll never get my goat!

Underlord

I pronounce them Dee-kal and Tam-eye-ah.
Scott, I hope this is ok, it looks like the paypal donation link was taking a long time to complete. Let me know if it doesn't finish.

Here's my first (a little late) entry into the Spring contest! It'll be my first diorama!

Untitled by anguscubed, on Flickr

These A.C.UFOs are great for some cool funny dioramas on the "aliens took me to their ship!!!"-theme :)
Will be following this with interest, Underlord.

Fashionably Late!! :-X LOL!!! Not late buddy!! Nice choice!! Looking forward to following along~~~!!

This will be a fun build to watch!

for more fun, read the thread title, but in Mel Gibson's voice from Braveheart! ;D

Looks like a good project! I will be watching.

I fixed your YouTube link. Just copy over the video, no need to click any of the helpers at the top of the post screen. In other words, no tags around the YouTube link.

Grendels said:
Looks like a good project! I will be watching.

I fixed your YouTube link. Just copy over the video, no need to click any of the helpers at the top of the post screen. In other words, no tags around the YouTube link.

Thanks! I have a few surprises planned if I have time. Going outside for some more parts!

Always been a huge fan of the retro sci fi :) Cant beat the style. Good luck on the build !

Underlord this looks like fun. When you said your going outside for some parts does that mean you'll be shoveling some love from the garden out back into this? No better stock then what already grows wild outside. I love that you actually have AM livestock. Chickens....go figure.

A nice update, using wood to simulate wood, who would have thought about doing that?

*stretch*

Glad to be back from vacation! Had a great time in the trailer, but it's time to get back to work on the project!!

I used some of the sticks I collected to whittle some post and rail fences to separate the farmer from his cow's pasture. I started painting up the farmer...

And the cow. They both have a ways to go in the paint department, but they are shaping up nicely!

Back out and you can start to see the layout of the scene.

I picked up some odds and ends in the armor section of my LHS. I'll be starting on those and maybe doing some more ground work for the next update!

SMA 2012 BIG Spring Contest Update 02.mov

Lol, dude, this is AWESOME! ;D
I'm fascinated with your creativity and all those little funny touches. Great job!

John, thank you and congratulations again!
Solander, I'm trying, and your kind words are very welcome indeed!

Here's a quick video update. I finished the fence, detailed off the cow and started on the grass. Flocking so far, but I'm going to grab some shrubs and tufts next time I'm at the LHS...

http://youtu.be/BczNigGnYkw

Latest posts

Back