Yes yet another 1:350 Nx-01

Rraven

Well as some may know I have been out of the model building for some years and at one point I was building Architectural scale models for a living, housing projects and the like. but now I'm back in my later years now I have the time and the money to play more. My first effort will be one of my long loved SciFi topics the USS Enterprise Nx-01, now not to seem as though I plan to replicate the fine work that is already being done by Grendels, although I am and may use some of his fine techniques on my build. I was wanting to attempt to do something a little different. So here it is, I'm thinking of doing the drydock as a stand/cradle for the model. so far the only reference I have been able to locate are the set of Drex files floating out on the web. These are good but I'll be having to take a large about of license on the details and such. would anyone happen to have more detailed information or images. I have the full DVD sets and have been doing the pause/play but still some better images would be nice.

Damn, I wish I knew about that site earlier. (Drex files) It would have been helpful with my Akira build.

I don't have anything other than what I found over at Drex files. Have you tried searching for the Columbia? It had a lot of shots in dry dock.

Latest posts

Back