YEEEHAAAA

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
well boys i now have four certifications, i have graduated from MCTI, and not just graduated, but with HONORS! i got the honor award! only about 5 students out of our graduating class where presented with the award, i was one of them, i had also got a 100% on my final exam.

i also have a build planned along with the hellcat as soon as i get out of school and get my own home, a 1969 Corvette Stingray, im going to try to get my airbrush running, but someone tore it apart when i was gone, hopefully i put it together with the right parts, i was not happy! hopefully i can fix the air brush.

Good to hear, and fixing the air brush shouldn't be that hard. It isn't like an engine with hundreds of parts....

Congratulations, Ace! Now into the job market again!

BTW, what kind of airbrush is it?

Black Sheep 1 said:
Congrats on graduating with honors.
That's one great achievement.

i already have the badger together, i hope the right parts are on it, im sure it will work, hopefully when i am done with my summer job, i can get a can of that compressed air so i can paint the body of the corvette and fusilage and wings for the Hellcat.

13aceofspades13 said:
Black Sheep 1 said:
Congrats on graduating with honors.
That's one great achievement.

i already have the badger together, i hope the right parts are on it, im sure it will work, hopefully when i am done with my summer job, i can get a can of that compressed air so i can paint the body of the corvette and fusilage and wings for the Hellcat.

the one grendels gave to me, i cannot remember the brand, but it was not cheep and it is missing parts, i will not accuse anyone for taring it apart, but the other is a badger from chiefpettyofficer, cant remember which model, both are very nice air brushes, i hope to get them running so i can use them on my up coming builds when i have the time... i will be building!

Grendels said:
Good to hear, and fixing the air brush shouldn't be that hard. It isn't like an engine with hundreds of parts....

already got one together, hopefully it runs.

Save your pennies and buy yourself a compressor. Can get a fairly cheap one on sale from various places.

Much better than the canned air, which are nothing but frustration, nevermind bad for the environment.

Another alternative if you don't want to shell out for a compressor is an air pig.

Something like this:

air%20pig.jpg

And just put a regulator on it to control the airpressure. Then all you have to do is fill it up with air from your place of work, or somewhere that can fill it up, not your normal gas station pumps, they only do about 40lbs or so, the tanks can about 100lbs of pressure (some bigger ones more), enough to paint a couple of cars.

The canned air is just a money pit and a bad one at that.....no way to regulate the air, and after about 5mins (if that) of spraying, the can freezes up and the air pressure drops to nothing.

If the only choice I had was an airbrush with the canned air, or regular spray can paint....I would take the spray paint every time, the canned air is just that bad in more ways than one.

Latest posts

Back