Yeah! We got him!

Panzer Machine

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I started work on diorama with this layout long time ago:

Two months ago I decide to change plans. Most of all I decide to change this focke wulf by a Vomag car from Roden.

So here is the progress of the models so far:

Vomag:

T-34/76

What do you think?

Steve Ski

Reaction score
Looks great so far from here. those are some tiny rigs, lol. concept looks great, work on the truck, incredible and standing by for more!

Cheers, Ski.

Panzer Machine

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and kind word :)

I'm happy to announce that I finish the build of T-34 tank model. The model is waiting for the paint.
Tracks and few elements are not glued to the model.
What do you think?

Panzer Machine

Reaction score
Yes, he is very tiny ;)

I finished work on the Vomag truck in 1:72 scale from Roden. The next step is to prepare the model of Flak 88 mm for the truck.
In my opinion the quality of Roden kit does not impress. Very low quality VS too exorbitant price - at least for the Polish market. Maybe I came across a terrible copy, but the frames were offset from each other by 0.1 mm. Everything had to be cleaned, and the majority (of smaller components), it was better to do it from scratch than to use the ones supplied.
Set of NH Detail, which came out relatively recently raised the quality of the model for the better. The mesh on the side panels, however, I have used from the Abera - they have a much better structure.

P.S. Much of the elements (such as windows, wheels, engine and what was left of the mask) is glued with Micro Liquitape of Microscale. I have to admit that I once saved me the specific skin.

Quaralane

Reaction score
I'd go bonkers working with etch that small.
Excellent work there

Latest posts