X-wing Revell

" - He came out of nowhere... First he shot my two wings in one blast.

And then he hit me directly in the torpedos bay.

I thought he was left thinking I'm done when he arise front and hit shot me at the cockpit zone cracking the canopy right at the base... It was a nightmare.

And then he disappear... Never saw a TIE like this before..."

Thanks a lot ;)

Speaking of the damages it will have a little more ::)

Encounter TIE interceptor in asteroid field left scrars... :p

Oh yeah the "make it dirty and then spend even more time to clean it" I like that to ;D

Realy dirty now I will let the 4th coat of wash to dry and then begin the cleaning ;)

This think is almost studio scale realy realy close and to work easely on it I had to mound it on my tripod ::)

Ive seen this in my local Hobbycraft store.

Whilst I was impressed by the size of it, (when examining the box on the shelf) it looked way to plasticy for my taste, as its one of those snap kit ones that Revell are mass throwing out-there.

But, you are turning this thing inside out & making it look like it was born in the Star Wars studio.

Tell me, did you actually put those laser burn marks/holes by shoving a hot implement into the plastic, or is it some kind of molded resin/sculpt?

Cant wait to see more as you progress.

Deadman Disciple said:
Ive seen this in my local Hobbycraft store.

Whilst I was impressed by the size of it, (when examining the box on the shelf) it looked way to plasticy for my taste, as its one of those snap kit ones that Revell are mass throwing out-there.

But, you are turning this thing inside out & making it look like it was born in the Star Wars studio.

Tell me, did you actually put those laser burn marks/holes by shoving a hot implement into the plastic, or is it some kind of molded resin/sculpt?

Cant wait to see more as you progress.

Thanks for the kind word! :D

I use my thinner soldering iron point to sculpt directy on the model ;)

Speaking of progress here a some:

Nice work so far, Ben! As Nicholas said, she truly is a beast but nothing compared to those doing the new Hasbro X-wing conversions... ;)

Latest posts

Back