WITHDRAW ! WITHDRAW ! WITHDRAW !

longlance67

cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war -shakespear
Howdie folks,

its been a while scince ive done a build....but not to worry...i think its time to start something new :)

after rectently visitng Dublin when my Lovely Partner and dragging her around on a wild goose chase trying to find a model shop, i found a nice little shop which stocked some lovely releases, but with so many choices and a limited budget i picked a lovely set from Master Box (No.MB35107) Head for the Huey from their new Vietnam range. Ive already started building the figures so ill have some built up pics of them shortly (forgot to take spure shot :-X )

PI000000173240.jpg

Have always been fasinated with the Vietnam war so the moment i show the box art and dramatic poses i knew i had to have it. The plan is build a small diorama depicting a LRRP team from 75th Ranger Regiment bugging out to a LZ for extaction after getting hit up

thats the basic idea, still considering adding dragons 1/35 Huey into the scene too, but for now ill just focus on the figures and giving tiger pattern camo a go ;D

photos to follow very shortly

cheers,

shane.

Spud, Cheers buddys its good to back ;)

Karlov, thanks for the support :)

Geegad, cheers mate, good to have you on board

got the figures built up over the last few days, they went together very well for the most part, the chaps carring the wounded fellow were a bitch to put together as i had to build them as one unit to get them to fit but filler was still needed. Detail is nice and with a great asortment of equipment in the box, only thing of note is the heavy seam lines that will need removing

P1110114.jpg

P1110115.jpg

P1110112.jpg

P1110113.jpg

and my favorite guy in the set

P1110116.jpg

P1110118.jpg

P1110119.jpg

thats all for now gents,

cheers,

shane.

Sculpts look fairly detailed.
You should be able to make them really pop with the right paint work

looking good Shane. paint next or are you gona get that Chopper???

Quaralane, thanks for the comment mate, im looking forward to seeing hows these guys turn out once painted up

Spud, I say ill just have the figures in this dio on their own, funds are a little tight for adding the Huey but someday ill tackle one ;)

geegad, thanks for support and kind words mate, painting is gonna be a bit of a pig, as i had to assembly alot of the figures for them to work together, but it shoulded be too tricky.......hopefully :p

Joey,

ya mate, master box turns out some loving sets for great prices :)

I need to restock on paintbrushes this weekend and them we'll get stuck into the figures ;)

Latest posts

Back