[WIP] italery UH-1C

Coming along nicely.

To place the pics in the post, just copy the IMG link from Photobucket into the post.

looks like it is moving along very smoothly. i have this one in my stash and i am planning on building it soon. any major issues encountered.

She is just a tiny little thing isn't she ??? 72nd... wow ! Looking forward to your next update !

Good work so far !!! at that scale you could even get away with sanding down those rivets... but that's just me !

Looking good ! keep up the good work !

Norm

OUT !

noc5659 said:
looks like it is moving along very smoothly. i have this one in my stash and i am planning on building it soon. any major issues encountered.
there has been a few fit issues here and there nothing major though as yo can see som filler was needed to close some gaps in the seems and for the roof

ok here is where i am at i got the olive drab painted on and a few other details and future coat now for the decals and weathering then dull coat, i really should have lightened up the olive drab it seems to dark i am starting to see what they mean about scale color also i shouldent have used the enamel primer live and learn after all this is my first model in like forever lol but i am enjoying modeling and i am sure i will get better especially with all you guys tips and support 100_3803.jpg 100_3798.jpg 100_3806.jpg 100_3804.jpg 100_3800.jpg 100_3801.jpg thanks for looking :D

Latest posts

Back