[WIP] italery UH-1C

ozzy59he

ok i am entering my italery 1:72 UH-1C gunship although i am not sure i want to make it a gunship the "huey" filled many roles in its service so i will think on that some more but you guys will be the second ones to know as soon as i know lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

so here is the cockpit done and a little of the fusaloge and my clear parts diped in future actually i think i want to add some more pastel dust to the dash area to make it look a little more dusty i will update as i grt further along any suggestions on the kit or on better ways of posting would be welcome oh and please forgive my spelling :-[

a little bit of my work area a work in progress itself lol

Re: my 1st entry

Cool. Good to see another heli build.

ozzy59he said:
any suggestions on the kit or on better ways of posting would be welcome oh and please forgive my spelling :-[

Pictures: It's a little difficult to see the detail of the pieces, you're a little far out.

Huey's, armored fighting vehicles, All we need now is some Wagner!
Ozzy...If this is for the Modern Warfare build, start a [WIP] thread in the Modern Warfare Group Build area. Looking forward to seeing your build. :)

ozzy59he said:
more pics i wish i knew how to put them all in one

Alot of the guys here will use a Photobucket or similar account and insert a link into the body of their reply.

BTW the build looks good, you've a great start.

ozzy59he said:
ok i am entering my italery 1:72 UH-1C gunship although i am not sure i want to make it a gunship the "huey" filled many roles in its service so i will think on that some more but you guys will be the second ones to know as soon as i know lol

WOOT! Good luck! :)

ok i will try photo bucket, this 1:72 is pretty small and i am having a hard time taking close up clear pictures i think i need to use my trypod i will give that a go with my next pic's thanks for the comments and suggestions they are allways wecome

Photobucket is a decent place. Thy automatically shrink your pics to 1024 X 7?? unfortunately. If your pic is super huge like 1200 x something or other, maybe go into our picture program and cut out the area around the pieces. I've had to do that a few times to get closer stuff.

You can tell Photobucket to set them at a certain file size, rather than resolution.
The 1024 size reduction is just a default setting.

Quaralane said:
You can tell Photobucket to set them at a certain file size, rather than resolution.
The 1024 size reduction is just a default setting.

i guess i missed that. Gonna have to change my settings, thanks!

Latest posts

Back