Winter KV-1 /Tamiya/ 1:48

bartekk

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I was busy at university, but here I started my new production. That Tamiya kit is really pretty.

:D

MrT

Reaction score
I love the painting so far!!!

Terry 8)

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
I really should get one of these kits they looks like good fun

bartekk

Reaction score
Definitely, you should. :D

Winter camouflage made with hairspray technique. Later corrected with paint and brush, I added some stains and diversified transparency.

scratchmod

Reaction score
Fantastic job so far. I like the weathering and chipped WW effects. Gonna be a nice lloking model when done.

Jimi

Reaction score
you've dirtied up the white nicely but the green still looks factory fresh mate, time to add the dirt there as well

bartekk

Reaction score
Thanks for coments, it's a pleasure to see that you like it.

At photos above white is also clean, only little scratched. Below whole tank is little dirty.

Jimi

Reaction score
its looking alot better with the dirt on it, my only concern is that the number "21" looks a little to clean compared to the rest of the tank and could do with some paint chips, scratches and dirt extra.

i'm offering this as constructive comments so please dont take offence.... great job so far... i've been meaning to have a go at one of these myself

bartekk

Reaction score
Right, numbers looks different than white scheme. But they were weathered in the same way as rest of tank. I think they could look different in real if were painted with permanent paint. For winter camouflage were used washable paints.

Little progres with dirty stuff

Junkie

Reaction score
Cool. That is one caked up muddy set of tracks. I really like the blue painted wood. Super nice touch.

spud

Reaction score
MUD!!!!! looking good but one thing that stands out is teh big contrast of black mud on teh tracks to that of the brown on the hull inside of teh tracks mabe its because its wet, But i love it all the same Awsome job

spud

Reaction score
hard to think its a 1/48 kit

Latest posts