WING NUT WINGS

model maker jnr

ANOTHER TANK BITES THE DUST
Do you guys have any tips for building a wing nut wings model. As i have one in the stash. :-*

Thought you guys talking about the tv show.

Didn't know this company existed, their WWI kits looks very good!

B

Easy mistake the first time i heard of wing nut wings i thought it was talking about the tv show

Peter Jackson of the Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit movies owns this company. If you watch the credits you will see Wing Nut Productions. He's a big WW1 aircraft fan.

I still need to start mine from the secret santa its a cool model though mines a LVG C.VI

Just take your time and plan ahead. I may have some stuff on rigging. I'll give a look and send it to you.

model maker jnr said:
Easy mistake the first time i heard of wing nut wings i thought it was talking about the tv show

;D Well, I just learn of this company from this thread. I think when I am ready to go back to WWI kits, I have no need to look into any other kit companies anymore. These Wing Nut kits looks very high quality and good!

wyoroy said:
Peter Jackson of the Lord of the Ring and The Hobbit movies owns this company. If you watch the credits you will see Wing Nut Productions. He's a big WW1 aircraft fan.

I searched and you are right!

http://www.hyperscale.com/2010/features/wwinterviewdw_1.htm

I hope he as big into Star Wars as he said. Certainly like to have him offer us large, 100% accurate and high quality SW kits like these WWI kits he is offering.

B

yes you are .my dads into RC cars so he goes to model shops for thats when i get my models. whats the biggist build you have ever done. :eek:

I would have to say the biggest kit I've built was the old Revell 1/32 Corsair from the Ba Ba Black Sheep TV show;

Revell1-32Corsair1.jpg

Revell1-32Corsair2.jpg

Revell1-32Corsair.jpg

The pictures were taken back in 2009 but I built this kit in 1992. I would like to think my skills have improved 110% ;D

Latest posts

Back