Who plays Planetside 2?

Fruit

YOU.

That's who!

But in all seriousness, who here plays Planetside 2? It's an FTP, MMOFPS (Free to Play - Massively Multiplayer First Person shooter), buuut ----------------- it combines elements of infantry, vehicle, and air combat, and in a space of 64 km which players of up to 2000 vie on ;D.

So basically, it combines all aspects of the military, save for naval ships.

The free to play model is most excellent, though we'll have to truly see what it looks like on launch. So far the beta is really shaping up, though gameplay and performance are still being tweaked.

Nonetheless, since it's FTP, I really suggest that you guys download and play this game! Perhaps we can all organize a scale modeling outfit - perhaps we can call it: The Herd!

Do check it out! And if you already have it, please add - TheOrange3 - as a friend!

Better red than dead. (Whoever got that reference, 10+ points!)

just had a look, it dont do anything for me im afraid :)

Loyalty until death, strength in unity! ;D

Been playing Beta for a couple of months. Can't describe how cool this game is. I'm not really an FPS gamer, but this was too interesting to pass up and I'm glad I checked this one out.

I like flying the Mosquito. I had it all certed the way I like it. Just counting the hours until launch on Tuesday so I can get back in the cockpit!

My in-game name is Igard (unless someone steals it before I get a chance to download).

Latest posts

Back