while you're modeling...

J

Just Mike

ever do anything while modeling like have the TV on in the background or listen to music?

I like to listen to the radio, usually Pandora on the interweb or my MP3s. I have a couple of comedy albums that I like to listen to. Brian Posehn for one.

I have a small tv directly to my right.

I did the pandora thing for a while but it seemed like no matter what I typed in ,,, it became a Led Zep ..AC/DC fest...I like both of them but seriously ! I put in Johnny Cash one time and within a few hrs it was playing Led Zep..... really ?

I'm liking last FM much better ... more control once it settles in.

mostly TV tho,,Discovery,Science,......History( the wife calls it the Hitler channel).LOL

I have a 27" TV also to my right that is hooked to the computer. I usually have netflix playing a movie or a tv show(like family guy). Sometimes I listen to Pandora.

I usually have either YouTube videos or a DVD playing while working away. Currently the DVD selection is Cowboy Bebop.

I'll usually have either music, the TV, or my son's current computer game going in the background

i just like to listen to Worship music, it keeps me going when nothing ells will. XD

Latest posts

Back