While waiting...

GaryG64

While waiting for inspiration to strike I decided to construct a base. Never making one before I started on this one. I'm not too happy with it but I decided to keep going and have it as a generic base. The twigs are just from outside. I still want to do a farm scene. With professional made trees.

Attachments

• 20221117_174311.jpg
    20221117_174311.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221117_174339.jpg
    20221117_174339.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221117_174734.jpg
    20221117_174734.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You need to move your beer ad to Chit Chat , please .
( delete and re-post )

Ah , ha ha , it's ok if it's part of an active thread for armor .
When I made that comment there were no photos and it appeared to be a stand alone post about that beer .

While waiting for inspiration to strike I decided to construct a base. Never making one before I started on this one. I'm not too happy with it but I decided to keep going and have it as a generic base. The twigs are just from outside. I still want to do a farm scene. With professional made trees.
I think it will look great as you progress with it. The tree's look fine to me, can't wait to see it develop.
Pantherman

Now we are talking. Overall the layout looks good to me. I try to use all things that I pickup for my bases. Trees are hard, but I find the best are actually dead plant roots rather than twigs and the roots off a dead azalea bush work really well. I can't wait to see this finished.

Phil

Now we are talking. Overall the layout looks good to me. I try to use all things that I pickup for my bases. Trees are hard, but I find the best are actually dead plant roots rather than twigs and the roots off a dead azalea bush work really well. I can't wait to see this finished.

Phil
Thanks Phil. I just added more "trees" today. It's now starting to look like something.

Latest posts

Back