Where I come from, people think hella should be in the dictionary.

Shortsonfire79

Hey all, I'm Shorts, and I'm from cloudy San Francisco, California. I'm a full time junior in college, working on a biology degree that I wish to take all the way up to oral surgery...so I have a long ways to go yet, and a wallet to drain. So why not ease the pain and spend some money on some plastic and resin? :D

I started modeling Warhammer 40k and the space theme for it, Battlefleet Gothic, back in middle school and have recently gotten off that expensive plastic crack and transitioned to something a bit more respectable. I'm currently in the process of making a 2'x4' model of Hogwarts for my sister's wedding in Oct... Shes crazy. I've always loved Star Wars and I aim to build both cannon and non-cannon ships! I recently purchased the 1/144 FM Millennium Falcon to chop up and detail to get my feet wet before I move on to the 1/72 scale stuff. I'll be making the 1/144 a non-cannon ship based off an rpg ship I half designed in my early teens. We'll see how that goes. :p

Hopefully I'll have a thread posted up in the next couple of weeks with something interesting to look at. Thats the goal, at least. We'll see how well this YT-1300 and my science courses play together.

So far, I'm loving a lot of the threads that I've already looked at. Tons of great inspiration here. Thanks!

Welcome to the herd.
I share your building of the "non-canon" and stuff from RPs.
Heck, it seems half my builds come from RPs anymore

Hello Shorts and welcome! Let me know how your Hogwarts build turns out... I would love to do something along those lines for my daughter! (unless it turned out really nice... in which case I would keep it, lol) ;D

Latest posts

Back