What's Your Avatar?

Mine is a statement on how employment needs to pick up. We need to start helping the thousands of unemployed Cylons that exist :p

Mine is just a silly babies face I found somewhere. The expression made me laugh when I first saw it so yeah...

it's hard to take my posts seriously with that little dude gawking at you.

;D

Found mine way back when I was surfing the ol' www. Thought it was suitably daft, like me!

smallversionatst.jpg

I think this is the bigger version. It was that one or the next, a great alternative version of the famous "The Fighting Temeraire" by Turner :D:

AtAtATurner.jpg

Guess someone was bored!

Mine is a head shot of the figure of Baron von Steuben in 54mm, from the old Franklin Mint Yorktown set. That's the factory paint job, not mine ;D I admire Steuben and his achievements in our War for Independence, and it fits my handle.

"We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the national resources of Zeon are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this major difference, how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It’s been over fifty years since the elite of Earth, consumed by greed took control of the Earth Federation. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us! We, the Principality of Zeon, have had a long and arduous struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. Our fight is sacred, our cause divine. My beloved brother, Garma Zabi, was sacrificed. Why? The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is inexcusable.
The Earth Federation has polluted our most cherished planet for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The earthside elite must be taught a strong lesson for their evil corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger than ever. The Earth Federation has done the same.
Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! My brother, Garma Zabi, has shown us these virtues through our own valiant sacrifice. By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!!!"-Gihren Zabi

Mine's the good guys in Gundam. ;) 8)

220px-Billthegalacticherocover.jpg

its the nature of my job to rescue painters from the enviroment, from the government & even from themselves...

oohhh, I also rescued a broken down motor boat using a sunfish sailboat on the Saint John river... I think that qualifies me as a Galatic Hero, don't you ?

Mine is a corsair with its wings folded( oviously :p)
I found it at www.com ;D
I see some rely neat pics in this topic! :eek:

A Viper driver looking over his left wing at his wingman....

HGU55Pbig.jpg

Nothing special...just found it while lQQkin' around....

Latest posts

Back