What's Your Avatar?

Mac

Some of you guys have really cool looking avatars. . .I think.
The old eyes aren't what they used to be, so how about posting them up here so we can see them more better?
Me First, Me First!!!
RSII.jpg

My avatar shows a vicious animal that prowls my country.

It is renowned for constantly ambushing road users, especially truckies and 'grey-nomads' who defy danger to travel the long and lonely roads that traverse Australia.

However, they can be be tamed. It is quite common to see people riding them to work or school. We even have dedicated kangaroo parking bays and 'kangaroo washes'.

To stimulate Australia's economy, PM Kevin Rudd is considering a tax cut and reduced stamp duty on all kangaroos. He is also considering an international kangaroo trade program. So Yanks and Poms, don't be jealous! Soon, you too will be able to have your own Chevroo or Aston Roo!

Chas

Lovely!
Back in the day we had the red roo we put on our aircraft.
Red Tail Airlines, for the short hops.
;D

Mine is actually a comic book character I came up with about fifteen years ago..promised to do a comic, but Darth Real Job always gets in the way.
demus-1.jpg

youch said:
My avatar shows a vicious animal that prowls my country.

It is renowned for constantly ambushing road users, especially truckies and 'grey-nomads' who defy danger to travel the long and lonely roads that traverse Australia.

However, they can be be tamed. It is quite common to see people riding them to work or school. We even have dedicated kangaroo parking bays and 'kangaroo washes'.

To stimulate Australia's economy, PM Kevin Rudd is considering a tax cut and reduced stamp duty on all kangaroos. He is also considering an international kangaroo trade program. So Yanks and Poms, don't be jealous! Soon, you too will be able to have your own Chevroo or Aston Roo!

Chas

As long as Mr Rudd doesn't extend this to Koo-aar-lars, the beedy eyed little furry tree hugging assassins can stay up the mentholiptus trees.

My Avatar is currently my youngest son wearing sunglasses san's the lenses, I'm trying to learn him to say You were only supposed to blow the Blinking doors off. At the moment he says cat and Mur-pee (the dog) My other Avater i use is a blitzsprear called Seth and the living ship of Nemesis the warlock.

Thats a great bit of art work Sreamingsamurai.

blitz

My avatar is - ironically - me! There was a cool 2D Puzzle game coming out for the Dreamcast last year (yes!). And for a little fee you could send the developers a photograph of yourself and they'd actually pixel a sprite of you and for the game. So I am actually a playable character in the game! How awesome is that? :D

Mine has changed over the past 2 years :)
it started out an anime character with dark almost black hair, it changed to auburn when i dyed my heair, then to dark blond with auburn ends when i let the dye grow out, to darkblond and eventualy ash blond/grey :)
Soon i'll have to draw in wrinkles :)

Mine's the Aardvark from The Ant and the Aardvark cartoon.
aardvark_c.jpg

It started when a coworker started with the whole nickname thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNIMueWjG4[/youtube]

Sorry guys...this topic belongs to the general discussions so I'm puttin it on the "chit chat" section

Cheers

Mine is...of course Chuck Norris. I used to fly CFS1 in an on line squad years ago and my name was Chuck_71st.

This was my logo :)

Mine is "short-timer" bunny in a hard hat... I retired from an engineering department in a medium sized city and the wife loves bunnies...

Made in Corel Draw and modeled after the short-timer image that floated around Nam when I was there.

Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mine is easy.... M1A1 tank, dunno what unit the photo is from.

I used to work on those way back when in the late 80's

M1A1 Turret Mechanic, Squadron Maintenance, Headquarters Troop, First Squadron, Third Armored Cavalry Regiment

Did lots of work on the tanks but my fav job was driving a HEMTT wrecker during ARTEPs and Reforger '88.

God Bless,

Ken

Latest posts

Back