What has humanity come to ....

carlover19

Missing the days of cheap rattle cans =P
I bought the last set of $10 rear racing slicks for my coronet and somebody stole them !!!! :( I bought them from my local hobby store, then I did a quick grocery shopping and I come back out my car door is open and my model supplies I just bought is gone !! The slicks a tube of glue and a Chevy nomad kit my god $65 out the window oh well nothing I can do about it

Man, that bites! Maybe something that does bite can stand guard. I had a King Tiger stolen out of a hobby store display case once. I ended up with an indefinite 10% discount.

Did they swipe the stereo or anything else? Because if not then it was probably a kid that obviously needs some serious parenting...Sorry for the loss dude.

Thx guys I picked up a old set of slicks of a freind they'l do for now and no they left my car un touched

Did you actually leave your car unlocked? This isn't the 1950's and I don't move out of sight of my car without locking it.

I guess I must have becuase no windows were broken or anything just my model supplies and my wallet were gone (they only took the money from my wallet but left my license and credit cards) I just find it weird I'm gonna get one of those fancy cameras on my rear view mirror incase of future insidents

Dude, Sounds like a kid that really need to go to boot camp. Sorry for your loss, but it could have been worse; I heard on the news here in the SF Bay area that some guy got shot over a PlayStation 4 today. :eek:

joly crap !!! wjy would somebody do that ??? well guess it can be a ceazy world out there

sorry to hear the news bud it sucks just remember it's that time of year again people will steal just about anything it is recomended to lock everything in your trunk the old saying out of sight out of mind.

Ya mabye a yellow bag with the local hobby store logo sitting on the passenger seat wasn't hid to well ....

Oh well now I know for next time

Latest posts

Back