What Aircraft is this? September 2010

Dano1945

Ok, picking up where DarthPeril left off with his challenge. Each month I will post an image of "part" of an aircraft. "Part of an aircraft?" you ask. Well I am sure most of you have a vast knowledge of most military aircraft and Google is out there so I figure I'd make it more challenging. So take a look and post your guess. Maybe I can come up with a prize. The subjects will be from WWI to now. No really obscure aircraft and most have a significant historical aspect.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ok I'm impressed! :eek: I thought I made it too hard. Well done. Email me your address and I will send you the prize, one of my 1/72 airplane stash.

No fair....I saw this at work and could spent time searching ;D ;D
I had narrowed the era to the 50's when I was going to search.
Congrats

Dano1945 said:
Ok I'm impressed! :eek: I thought I made it too hard. Well done. Email me your address and I will send you the prize, one of my 1/72 airplane stash.

Thanks, but hold on to it, you may want to build it someday.

Ok. I will use it for another challenge. I think I'll put one up for the armor folks. Look for another aircraft challenge next month folks. :)
Ferris828 said:
Dano1945 said:

Thanks, but hold on to it, you may want to build it someday.

Latest posts

Back