Well I am back (after four years)

Mike T.C.S.M

If it's styrene we can build it

As the title says I am back and I didn't think I would have taken me this long to reappear. the last time posted I had recently lost my Grandpa I think the reason it has taken me so long to get back is that it took me a while to come to terms with not having my oldest and best friend to talk shop with ect. I'me sure those of you that remember me might be wondering what I've been up to well very long story short I've kept out of trouble the best I can, I've watched a lot of scale modelling on youtube.

I got engaged last year and Have been living with my other half for just over a year

I have started my first build in four years so that been an experience I will start a thread on it just got to find an image hosting site if we still need them ?

DB is back older a bit wiser and definitely madder

Hi there! Welcome back! Looking forward to get to know you and the builds more.

As far as image hosting, we can host everything right here - using an attachment button. No longer need to worry about image hosting, or limits. You won't run out of it, as space is cheap, along with a system that compresses older less used items. Feel free to use the system here - we even have a gallery here. So I would recommend against imgur.

As far as image hosting, we can host everything right here - using an attachment button. No longer need to worry about image hosting, or limits. You won't run out of it, as space is cheap, along with a system that compresses older less used items. Feel free to use the system here - we even have a gallery here. So I would recommend against imgur.

THis is something I did not know..thanks for the headsup

Latest posts

Back