Wallace & Gromit Motoebike sidecar

Wil watch these when I get a moment.
They're strange kits aren't they. I couldn't believe the thickness of the plastic.
I've built the Gromit plane which is hanging from my wee fellas bedroom ceiling, (along with a Saturn V and a blue bag airfix spitfire, variety is the spice of life they say) :D
I have the motorbike and sidecar yet to build, the plane is essentially the sidecar with wings prop and tailpiece added and you have to cut out the wing outlets, the thing I enjoyed was you don't have to worry over filling gaps and the like, I worked on the principle that the wings etc slid out of the fuselage so you wouldn't expect a seamless fit.

Looking great MM! As I've said, the chrome trim you've added really kicks it up a notch. The figures look great too!

bit of an apology here I thought I'd put this one up some time ago. I going back over the ones I've put to one side and found the video I hadn't shown up of I remade it. but I'm back on the aircraft now and the diorama is coud take some time for me to get this done with other commitments.
However I will be putting up some videos for the next couple of months for the aeroplane and the diorama I will put up new threads for these.
As in the video the decals have not been put on the bike I've left these off as I'm not sure about the number plate I have to borrow my friends video to watch a close shave to see what's on his number plate.
Hope you enjoyed this see you soon Alan
Wallace & Gromit Motoebike sidecar

Just saw this thread and the clips. Looks like you did a good recovery and build there. I grew up watching Wallace & Gromit, however, I only had first 3 videos on VHS and by the time I was done with those the VCR head was burning and no longer worked... ;D You have done nice. I am trying to grab some of these, but in states they get hard to find.

Latest posts

Back