Voting ???

Well, I won't be voting for any of my entries.
It just feels a little wrong to me.
I didn't enter this contest expecting to win.
I entered it to exhibit with fellow enthusiasts. I was so excited when I first discovered this site. I watched a few videos from Scott, and was really inspired by his mission. He is a good person, and is involved in good causes, like sponsoring a girl in an impoverished country.
I entered 10 submissions in the "All Open" category to support him and this website, and all the work he does.
NOW, that being said, it would be wonderful if any of my entries garnished some sort of recognition. :)
I just know, I will be voting on all the other really good stuff!
Good luck to everyone!
;D

Smells like ?

integrity6.jpg

Ok..... I have been nice.... Taging along....

But I am done playing the waiting game.... really !!!

Fell asleep on the tattoo table and woke up to this.....

Darn you all!!!

checker-tattoo-is-bloody-weird-but-cool.jpg

That is what I call committed.

I emailed DreamKnight about a 1/2 hour ago. Once I hear back from him I'll post here.

Just spoke with Chung. He's setting up the files now...then I have to fill in the blanks with the name of each entry.

I 'except' to have that completed by end of day. I'll post again around 1-2 pm and let you know where we stand.

hay guys i noticed that the voting pulls are open, but... some of the entries i wanted to vote for where not there, i already voted, perhaps i should have not... does the voting system have some sort of automatic Elimination... if it does not get enough votes it eliminates it?

DON'T VOTE YET.

We're just setting it up. The form is not finished yet. I'll let everyone know.

Ace, you'll have another chance.

13aceofspades13 said:
hay guys i noticed that the voting pulls are open, but... some of the entries i wanted to vote for where not there, i already voted, perhaps i should have not... does the voting system have some sort of automatic Elimination... if it does not get enough votes it eliminates it?

Umm, well as Scott said, he's adding the entries now. Don't vote until Scott says he's good to go. It just won't count and all you're doing is adding to the confusion while we test stuff.

Scott, you should change the voting link or disable it until we're ready.

Chung

Latest posts

Back