viper mkII

all most there just some bits im adding to her going to set it up like she had a hard day with the cylons and the chef is helping her out
0012.jpg
0022-1.jpg
0032.jpg
0052.jpg
0062.jpg

Working on a hanger bay diarama with pit crew and all but my entery is only the viper

Looks good, but this has me curious about something.
Why are you doing the weathering before the decals? I'd figure you'd want the markings on so that the weathering would be consistent.

I printed a copy of the sheet the kit came with and they blend in well with some of the work I'm trying
I just hope I don't get to far ahead of what I want
null-21.jpg
null-22.jpg

Yes the ones with the kit are kind crap fall apart and crack mite do touch up paint afterwards

This kit actually just showed up at my house today. I hope I can do it justice like you've done. Great work.

null-34.jpg
null-26.jpg
null-42.jpg
I just mite make the dead line to bad I wont be able to show off the hanger bay im working on too

Thanks that omega looks cool I just can't wait too see it done keep your work up and keep your YouTube going wach all the time (need the tips you know)

I've always loved the Vipers... I remember back in the 70s when these kits first came out they had spring loaded missles that you could fire and then one stupid kid decided to shoot it up his nose and ruined it for he rest of us! Great looking build and you did an awesome job my friend!

Latest posts

Back