verlinden kits, corgi planes, WWII diorama and other model kits

aritzert

I have been left a bunch of scale modeling kits and pieces by a friend of mine in lieu of the money he owed me. Im not nearly talented enough to do the work he does with them and as cool as they are Id really would have rather gotten cash from him but something is better than nothing right? Here is a list of what he gave me....some are new, some are new but missing a piece or two and some have been used before but most are 100% complete and in as new condition. I can email pics of anything you wish. Would love to find one buyer for the lot but can sell in individual pieces if necessary.... make offer.

Verlinden
kit 1533 Ruined Building Sections 1:35 scale
kit 1761 The Riverfront all resin diorama base 1:35
kit 0096 Church Ruin complete but one archway is cracked (repairable or use as is) 1:35
5 pc. random stone wall pieces

Corgi
AA33009 F4U-1D USMC CORSAIR VMF-312- OKINAWA 1945 LIMITED EDITION NUMBER 898/2400 NEW IN THE BOX. Box is in very good condition.

HM
JS-2 HEAVY TANK DIE CAST DISPLAY MODEL 1:48 CHINESE ARMY NEW IN BOX (BOX IN POOR CONDITION)

RPM 1:35 SCALE NAZI "LINIA HITLERA" Wt. OCHY 1944 ARTILLERY MODEL/DIORAMA BASE KIT new in box (box in poor condition.

FORCES OF VALOR - U.S. 101ST AIRBORNE DIVISION KUWAIT. NEW in box but missing a few pices (packs of equipment)

AIRFIX
WWII DESERT RAT SET 1:32 SCALE with multi-pose British 8th army figures, German Afrika Korps and Crusader III Tank diorama kit NEW in box , box in fair condition.

AIRFIX
series 3 ROYAL AIRFORCE EMERGENCY SET 1:72 scale with two vehicle models inside. New in Box, box in fair condition

IMEX
CUSTER'S LAST STAND 1:72 Diorama Kit limited edition number 606. New in Box but possibly missing a few pieces...most figures are still attached to plastic frame but several loose pieces in the box.

IMEX
AMERICAN HISTORY SERIES- Sioux Indians DIORAMA KIT #508 1:72 new in box, box fair.

IMEX
KIT CARSON 66 PCS. 1:72 old west, new in box, box fair

IMEX
G.A. CUSTER 56 PCS. 1:72 NEW in box, box fair

2 display cases new in box 14" x 7 1/2" x 6 1/2"

For any aircraft enthusiasts I have some other items you might like... I have two books with some great artwork and informaion. "AIRCRAFT OF THE ACES legends of WWII" with artwork by Iain Wyllie and compiled by Tony Holmes and another book hardcover "flying legends" all three are in new conditon and selling on amazon for $20-$25

If you are interested in any of these please contact me either by responding to this thread or texting 712-339-7439.

motivated to sell as a bulk lot!

Latest posts

Back