Unwrapping

Igot mine this morning thank you secret santa
PICT0002-7.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

Nice little kit there DB :) ... Look forward to seeing that one ;)

Chris.

I'm glad you liked it Jamie, i was afraid it would not make it there on time !!
looking forward to your build ;D ;D
have fun !!

Finally got around to taking a photo of my gift and figured I'd better post it up.

Huge thanks to Blacksheep1 for his incredibly generous gift. I probably wont get to it anytime soon but man, what a kit!

Thanks Howard! ;D

100_5612_zps87139644.jpg

Outstanding gift You've been receiving here, guys! Simply awesome!

Today's morning a courier from Santa has visited me to, and, of coarse, I absolutely could not resist opening it the very next second :)
Here is the step-by-step documentary pics:

To say that I am happy with this incredible gift is to say nothing at all: I've been dreaming about building one of the Ma.K. kits for a very-very long time. So now I have a new hole in my flat's ceiling after my jumping with joy after the wrapping fell. ;D

Dear Secret Santa, man, thank You SO much for this gift! You've made me so greatly happy! And many thanks to Scott and all the participants of this year's SS event: so many good emotions with participating in it...!

Now, about the plans:

Several seconds after opening the wrap (and stopping the ceiling-hitting jumps) I have already had a super-puper plan for the build of this kit. Won't open all the cards at the very beginning,but let's just say that proper realization of this project can't afford much delays.
Moreover, and what is of a great importance to: I really have absolutely no idea who my Secret Santa is . So I really want to complete the kit faster to drop all the secrets and to thank this generous member more personaly so to say :)
All that leads that I'm going to do what I do quite rarely, and build two projects at the same time - these suits along with my landspeeder dio. And the building on the Secret Santa project is to be started in the nearest days.
So, see You on the SS-building board, guys, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! Ho-ho-ho! ;)

Fellow SMA'ers .... My Secret Santa gift landed in th Panzer Shoppe a few days ago & I'm finally gettin' around to posting .....

DSC09190.jpg

Totally knocked out by the Generosity ! This is a mean lookin artillery piece ! Th 1st. Issue of SMA Magazine ... WoW ! What a great 1st. impression ! This Mag ROX \m/ ... Posters from Armor Farm ... Beautifully rendered ! Crystal Clear ! I'm chompin' at th bit to get on this, I have not a single piece of Artillery in th Panzer Shoppe's Arsenal . What a Beauty to start with !

Thank You again Santa !! \m/_\m/

Can't go wrong with the F4F-4 BD!!! Nice one!!!

Tiggy for Ken!!! Sweet!!!

Nice one Sol!! Been wanting one like that for a while!!

Nice haul Erik!!! The Mag is sweet!!! I have the posters in the stash too....yup, they Rock! Nice piece of artillery as well!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Well guys, it has been a great first SMA Secret Santa. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for participating in the event. Overall it has been a HUGE success, we had over 50 people participate! Please continue to post over in the build thread. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me!

Thanks again,

Santa

This was so cool I hope everone had as much fun with this as me. I just love my gift will be posting pics on the build thread as I compleat parts

Happy Holidays my friends and a great coming new year

****PUBLIC APOLOGIES****

To Mr. Lobo734:

I won't make up a bunch of lame excuses, but rather I will just say Santa saved the best for last.... to receive their Secret Santa gift. :p

It's on it's way pal!! -
1ZA1931X0335997847
https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

Hope you enjoy
-Myke

And I have received mine! A big thanks to my new friend in Texas for this amazing kit! Also included (not in the photo), is Tamiya 1/35 Modern Infantry set! AWESOME.
Amazingly packed with 2.6 million peanuts and wrapped with a great letter explaining where he's from and why he chose this as a gift. I'm made up to have received it, and thanks a million.

IMG_20121227_203443.jpg

It's not that I was excited to get it but......

IMG_20121227_203443.jpg

Thanks again Secret Santa
Myke

Latest posts

Back