Unwanted Precipitation

hooterville75

So today this decided it was time to fall upon us here in Central Pennsylvania creating a early dismissal for the kids from school with closures for tomorrow already. Very unneeded and unnecessary :( Is ready for the Summer time not god for saken snow :(

100_0238_zps0677415a.jpg

100_0237_zps34d5e5f0.jpg

that is so pretty though I accually miss seeing snow we get very little if any here in victoria.

You should move this way. It was over 80 F here today. It snows once every three or four years here........

That system is supposed to hit us later today plus another storm on Friday. We could have up to 2 feet of new snow on the ground by the weekend. So much for Spring starting tomorrow.

Grendels, here about three or four years ago we were all set to move to Texas or Arizona for the dry air because of my daughters Asthma before they got her on her new medication shes been on ever since that has helped to control the Asthma. Before these medicines that was our next line of defense to help with the Asthma.

Blah....that is a dusting, nothing to worry about, and certainly not enough to cancel school.

Since I am in the same area as Charlie, we are going to get dumped on, but it is still winter, sure Spring is Thursday, but this isn't anything that is out of the norm for here.

The usual St. Patty's Day storm, just a few days late.

If something like that happened here, we would do more than just shut down the schools. The world would end. If there is even a hint of snow in the air, they shut everything down.

It's snowed once since I was here in Southeast Georgia.....it was more so " crispy rain" and blew around on the streets. It looked like a grim scene from some dystopic future where nuclear winter was happening. not a SINGLE vehicle on the roads except for mine. I was ecstatic to see snow for the first time in 3 years when I visited PA last week.

Its not 50 degrees here and the snow is starting to melt BUT the temps are to get into the low Teens again tomorrow evening which will freeze the bejeebies out of things creating ICE :( Wish Summer would just get here already Im tired of snow ha ha. We even had a two hour delay this morning. The snow continued after I took the pic and snowed clean into the early AM.

your summer starts too early ::) ours starts on May1 i think then it rains for about 8 months ;/

Supposedly the first day of Spring yesterday. I still have snow on the ground ha ha. Will be so glad when I can walk outside with shorts a wife beater and flip flops on :D. Thats my kind of weather.

Well Spud ,we got lots more snow again !!!!!! And the power is down in a lot of places .bit stormy lastnight .

Worst snow I've seen in a long long time !!! Ment to be doing a show in Armagh on Sunday ,but I think it will be cancelled :mad: its been a non stop blizzard here since Thursday night ,just no let up !!

Chris.

Latest posts

Back