U.S. Navy Landing Craft Air Cushion (LCAC)

Loving it! Can't wait to see this turn out and great to see another accompanying video to the build! :)

Make sure you do a video response from you vid to the SMA contest one. It help spread the viralness of youtube for the contest :)

Cheers DK! Good call on the video link too. I'll get that sorted today. Should have some more video up come Monday too.

Great video Myke - that's not what I call bad quality at all man.
This is a sweet choice. Even at this scale the diorama possibilities are really great. Can't wait to see more, and yeah post it as a vid response, I'll approve it right away.

Oh, and when you upload a vid add some tags in the edit video page. Tags will help you get found on YT. Use the name of you kit, scale model, modeling, Scale Model Addict Contest, Words that fit the video.

Cool, thanks again - great to see you.
Scott.

Thanks for all the good cheer folks. I appreciate it.

@ Scott - Just posted the video as a "reply" to the contest video, thanks for the YT'ing tips too.

At 1/144 there are def. some diorama possibilities, but that 1/72 scale version of this kit would be so much easier (for me anyways). I have a ton of ideas for a diorama, but having never built armor before, I'm not sure I want to start out with a 1/144 tank to add to it - HA!

Thanks again, and I'll have a couple more videos posted on Monday. Still working on my video editing skills too.

New video posted, and I've just finished working on a new blog that I'm going to try to update at least twice a week. I'll keep the photos and videos of all my builds there as well as posting updates here in the forum.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZktOQ-0_w
BLOG: http://cid-efc0ef4ee01c4b05.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033

I'm glad you guys like the vids.
Yes I do listen to Fugazi - they are my all time favorite band.

You're kidding! That's awesome. I'm a big DC punk fan - Fugazi/Minor Threat/Rollins/Q and Not U.
Anyway, don't want to make this a punk forum ha. Send me some personal messages, or maybe start a thread in the Misc. forum.

Great greebles Myke!
your doing a smash up job on this
Really diggin the amount of details on this little gem ;)

Thanks Mak - There are many many many many many tiny pieces on this thing. I still have a lot left too. I'm taking extra care and time to make sure they are really secured before proceeding. I think I'll have a big advantage in the end by minimizing the number of pieces I break off.

Question..., What's a greeble? I hear that a lot, but have no idea the origin of that term. :-\

Latest posts

Back