Tunisian Tiger

Very nice indeed.

Your build is an inspiration! I really like the weathering and paint chipping effects.
Post more pics please.

By the way Panzerace. That Tiger I was destroyed by a U.S. Soldier with an M1 rifle! LOL. Just messing w.y.

I'm not a fan of the big cats much but I surely like what you've done with it.

Nice job. 8)

Hey Ken and Quaralane tahnx for the comments means alot from all you guys, thats the best part of building and posting them here the advice and the compliments. thanx again. :)

Yeah Baby ! That Tiger is lookin' better & better !! Awesome Job on th Chipping.

@ FRANK - It's a well known Myth that Allies ever knocked out Any German Panzers . They either ran outta Fuel , or other substantial Mech. problem & were Blown Up by their Crews !! ;D

Phil, looking good I like the way the tracks came out after all the back and forth about how you where going to do them. Hurry up and finish so we can see the next build! Pete

Thanks guys for the compilments, Pete im almost done with it my camera is messed up so i havent been able to take any pics of it sorry about that guys hopefully this week ill have some more pics. as far as my next build i have no clue.

Panzerman

ok guys the tiger is finally done sorry about the delay so here are some pics of it. hope you like.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PANZERMAN,

Magnificent ! Awesome Job !! The Color is Super Spot-On !! I love all th worn Paint ! The Barrel is Sick Bro !! Well .. all th way around is a Very Beautiful Job !!!

CHEERS to You Bro !!! \m/_\m/ !!! Rock-Solid !! Man ... You So Nailed th Color !!

Bravo, Panzerman, BRAVO !!!

Beautiful Great CAT !!!

... Panzer Rollen im Afrika Vor !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVL14HDPUeg

(Yeah, I know, I know... no Tiger on the video, but I think it contributes a bit to create some "atmosphere" , like a Chill-Out, you know ;D )

Cheers, Panzerman,
RG

Latest posts

Back