Trumpeter 1/48 P-40B Warhawk!!!!!

Re: Trumpeter 1/48 P-40B Warhawk NEW PICTURES!!!

IMG_4411.jpg

Note: when assembling this model, you will have to add a lot of effort into filling and sanding the wings and fuselage

IMG_4405.jpg

I was having some trouble with these seams towards the front of the fuselage. They are not suppose to be filled, but there are too big of gaps in some areas. I prefer to use testors putty instead of the squadron for things like this, because it's easy to work with and less of a mess to clean up after wards :p

Looks like you're dealing with the seams all right.
Couple of those look fairly nasty

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

Note: I noticed that some parts of the fuselage like the hatch, stick out too much. On an actual P-40, the hatch is flush with the fuselage. You will need to sand down these areas on the photographs. some of these details are on both fuselage halves.

I need to get some more filler, drill bits and a scribe, but my hobby store is going to be closed for a few days because there moving into a bigger store!!! :D

Sorry if I haven't had any updates on the project lately :(

I am currently out of town for my cousin's wedding.

see ya soon

O.k. the fuselage has been filled of all cracked and such.

Now it's just the matter of filling the wings :p

Pictures will be posted soon!!!!

Matt

It's too bad about those Seams !!! man, It would test my pentience !!! but with a little glue putty and controled sanding... you will get her to behave...

Looking forward to see it moving forward...

good luck

I'm getting ready to finish this P-40!!!!!! :D Just have to finish this T-37 for someone who is paying me to build it!!!! :D COOL HUH!!!!!:D :D

I finally started working on my P-40 again!!!! :D I'm also working on a A6M2B zero fighter to go along with it :)

will post pictures when I get the chance

Matt :)

Latest posts

Back