Trident from the TV show Ulysses 31

This show was my favorite when I was 11 years old. Can't forget it.

"young" french people have this kind of TV program in their heart. This year, at Nice (town) there will be the 20th anniversary of CARTOONIST. Some exclusive statues and resin kit will be produced for a very limited cast. THe Red shuttle will be done, and Ulysses with Nono too !

rtoonist-2013-Ulysse-31-Dardos-Orbos-Vir%C3%A8s-12.jpg

ulysse-31-cartoonist-2013-44-550x733.jpg

It's 32 years old. It's famous in France and maybe GB... :D

Great work there! I used to love the show when I was a kid but I totally forgot about it. They used to show some nice SciFi-Anime back then... Queen Millenia, Nadia - Secret of Blue Water, Galaxy Rangers, Saber Rider... Todays stuff is mostly crap :-\

Great attention to the details and an insane scratchbuilding work You always show, Youli.
A pleasure to watch, mate!
:)

Thanks SOlander, Elastirion...

I've got many other Scratchs and kitbashes build to share with you. The Future Comet from Captain Future is on its way, the various starships from Ulysses 31, some Invid for the 30th anniversary of Genesis Climber Mospeada...

But first I'll try to finish the ones I've got on my hands. THe Blue Falcon, the NX-04 Atlantis, a Starship from Gunbuster, the Destroid Spartan and VF-1J from Macross...
Actually I'm happy to have two complete scratch-built model kits : the Cetacean from "The man from Atlantis" and the Cloud Car from Empire Strike Back. This two couldn't take long to be completed... Or so I think.

So many things to do, so little time. I go as far as I can but this hobby must remain what it is for me : a kind of therapy to be constructive with the, sometimes, sad life we experience. In fact if you don't see me posting A LOT, that's because everything is alright :)

But be assure that, in the near future other posts will be posted here. ;)

(and I still have to try to post a VIDEO as promised...)

Thanks !

Next goal is to build Nono, Nanette, several shuttles and starships that we saw in the show. Including some unusual asteroid trident (made from Space debris).

VRAIMENT COOL!!

We must be around the same age because i was watching that show too as a kid on Radio-Canada (French CBC)

Love the trident!

Merci.

The age is not showing on the profile ? I'm 43 years old now, born at May 1st. :)
It's good to know that Ulysses 31 was broadcast at Canada.
This morning I was helping (as a Benevolent) at a "ressourcerie", a group and place that plead for a more reasonnable way to consume products, not throwing away things that can still be useful. You can find Clothes, various objects, toys (I'm the one helping to select and fix the toys) even VHS and books.
As I was browsing the book section I found an old VHS of Ulysses 31. Only 2 episodes on it but it's very old, it's from the eighties... A collector that I can now save from destruction.

I will give it a try tonight, with the appropriate VHS reader and TV set, to watch SISYPHE and LES FLEURS SAUVAGES ! :D

yes it does show, just didn't think to look lol

I'm turning 37 at the end of themonth so ywah the time frame is right :D

GL luck with the VHS!

Some new picture from an Exhibition in Paris (Geekopolis)

dsc02310.jpg

DId I show you this one from february at Migennes Collector ?

522750_10151523112531473_1629578166_n.jpg

And one more from Geekopolis

1005416_10151688165691473_1822424410_n.jpg

Lol.... Sorry about that... I only seen the first page of this post. It looks awesome ;D

Latest posts

Back