Trade my MiniArt 1/35 U.S. Motorcycle WLA

WigWag Workshop

"Keep The Glue On The Styrene"
Good Day Folks!

Looking to Trade my MiniArt 1/35 U.S. Motorcycle WLA for some Russian Armor, any military truck except the 6x6 Cargo, since I already have built that one, also open to any suggestions. I thought this kit would have been a little bigger. My skills are not up to par to build this kit, and while it might be a challenge, I have a limited budget, and I am not ready to risk ruining this kit. I live in the U.S.

8593749400_426e09c1e9.jpg

-Steven

I have a ZVezda BTR-80 MPC that's not opened. If that'd be acceptable
zve_btr-80_title.jpg

The box is opened on mine, but the kit parts are still sealed - Looks like a nice kit - One of the kits I have been looking for is the Dodge WC 54 Ambulance, I can add some$$$ if needed - would you have that one? Otherwise this one mybe a nice addition to my Russian collection

I unfortunately do not have that one in my stash ! I'll wait though and we'll give some proper response time to someone that may still have one here on SMA. If you want it and you're ready just PM me and we'll work it all out.

I was also thinking of a Coast Guard boat or an aircraft carrier, has I have never built a boat yet.

Good Day Folks,

I would like to offer an apology, I have received tons of responses, stating that I need to build this kit, even if it turns into a lump of glue-bombed styrene. It has been said, "step out of your comfort zone, and have at it. So, I am going to take all the kind words and have a go at building this kit. I will post post progress pics, so at the very least, everyone may get a good laugh.... Thanks to everyone, for pushing me to challenge myself.

Please accept my sincere apology,

-Steven

<--------------------Super Excited !

THIS is a muuuuuuuuuuuuch better outcome than trying to trade ! Good Luck and take your time !

** I read that when you do the wheels, make sure to attach the PE to the center ring before you sandwich the other 2 layers of tire. I think Armorama's review gives all the necessary tips :) **

Latest posts

Back