Trade Federation Droid Control Battleship

Solander

Hi, guys!
It has been an eternity!
Sorry for such a terribly long silence from my sight, and especially for that I had missed my this years participation in the Secret Santa fun, but I had been in a very long series of business trips in the end of 2013, and after my return wanted to spent more time with the family before sitting back to the bench. But now I am finally and thankfully back into hobby and our awesome community here on SMA again !! ;)

And to start with I have decided to take on thinning the numbers of my shelf-queens, and especially finish the one I would describe here.
This is my most old shelf queen, the project that I had started roughly in 2010.
I can't count now the number of times that I had tried to finish her up and then putting back on the shelf again.

So here I would really require your encouragement, folks, 'cause if I give up on her one more time, I'll guess it will end up in the trash..)

And...

Please, welcome, the Trade Federation Droid Control Battleship!

IMG_6610.jpg

It has started as a rocket from Estes with all the details and greebles found from tons of sources and attached later on.

Actually, the whole project has been started as a kind of training before my taking on the AMT Star Destroyer that you might remember (so, you see, it has been a veeeery long time since I've started this one and never finished untill now).

Some more pics:

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

And it is lighted btw, but the majority of lights are now masked for painting

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_6616.jpg

So thats it. Hope to finally finish her up, heavily relying on your support.
Actually, it is almost finished in terms of building, only several details left to be added here and there, so it will be in the painting box really soon...
I hope....
;)

Latest posts

Back