TRACK TROUBLE

holdenmaniac

Hi guys,

I am building the Tamiya 1/35 German Semitrack with a 20 flak on the back. The tracks in the box are the rubber kind and are total crap, they dont even fit with out stretching.

I have searched hi and low on Australian suppliers sites and have come up a bust.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as where i can get a way better set, international is fine if I have too.

Thanks a bunch

HOLDEN,

Welcome to th HERD. There are a couple of suppliers here in th states. Pacific Coast Models has THE best price I've seen on Fruili Tracks. Generally they are always fully stocked ( Knock on wood) .

- http://www.pacmodelscatalog.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PCM&Product_Code=ATL24&Category_Code=fru - WoW ! Look at that .. The Sprockets come with the Trax & are still $32.95 (USD) which is almost like getting the Sprockets for Free. ! I've ordered from HIm before, Great Service & Fast !! It take a little bit longer, since you are in Aussie-Land. I think it would be worth it (IMHO) .... *I'm not affiliated with PCM, I'm just a happy Customer*

Latest posts

Back