Today's Highlighted Posts

• Thread starter Top stories on Scale Model Addict
  • Start date
T

Top stories on Scale Model Addict

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 69 views
JonW said: Hey, everyone. I bought a 3D printer a year ago to have something to do during the pandemic. I've taken an interest in printing light bars, spot lights, etc. to make police cars ... Read more >>
February 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 47 views
amraam said: Greetins I was wonering, will enamel based weathering and washes destroy the undercoat if it is enamel based as well? I found that enamel paints tend to be solvable basically forever ... Read more >>
February 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 124 views
the Baron said: Nice finish, both the model and the base! Even if you hadn't tried to depict the planks, I thought it looks like a piece of the decking, which would be such an appropriate base. Read more >>
February 24, 2021 * 2 posts * 10 views
rastanz said: Hey guys, hope ya'll are safe and well. I'm back to attempt another fun build this time I've chosen a 'real space' model of the Revell 50th Anniversary 1/144 Saturn V Rocket. I ... Read more >>
February 22, 2021 * 2 posts * 25 views
JonW said: I like muscle cars and I like police cars, and I own both. I bought a 3D printer to have something to do during downtime over the last year, and thought I would try my hand at ... Read more >>
February 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 114 views
blakeh1 said: You mean you haven't taken the plastic off yet For me that is the equivalent of a kid licking their food to claim it so no one else can eat it :D I usually cannot resist looking ... Read more >>
February 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 178 views
thislonelyplanet said: Here's another fun celebrity/ person of interest modelling fact. Some readers already know this, while some will not. Peter Cushing was an avid modeler with a specific refined ... Read more >>
February 20, 2021 * 1 post * 27 views
JonW said: I've just recently started making police cars out of 1:18 scale diecast muscle cars. One of the issues I've had is working with white decal paper. No matter how careful I am, and ... Read more >>
February 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 118 views
mcirving said: If you don't post these pictures in a scale model forum I will truly believe it's the real truck. Hands down. + those leaves :-0 Read more >>
February 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 93 views
lancerunolfsson said: Really good model, realistic looking. As an aside once I was driving on the Freeway in So Cal when a Column of those thing zipped past. They are really big and tall. Even though ... Read more >>
Primary

Continue reading...