Timeslip 1/350 Action VI Transport

Greatest built of Stefan's beauty I've seen so far!
Great ideabwith the opened cargo bays

thanks guys! but struschie, it's actually not a stefan kit, i think he was just the first to post a finished build...

DETAILS!!!
ac6_img_2538.jpg

ac6_img_2539.jpg

ac6_img_2540.jpg

ac6_img_2542.jpg

ac6_img_2545.jpg

ac6_img_2548.jpg

ac6_img_2553.jpg

ac6_img_2549.jpg

This looks great!
You might want to consider placing 1 or 2 350th scale figures in those open loading bays.
There are several suppliers for figures in that scale. L'Arsenal, North Star and Preiser for example. Those should not be hard to modify to given them space suits.
Cheers,
Gudio

thanks T! i've thought about it actually....and i have a handful of 350 figs. :D
i even thought maybe to add a figure on a 'space walk'

This looks sweet, and even more fun since it seems to be an original model, not from any movies/TV/comics/video games I've seen. Leaves more room for the imagination and creativity.

Really like the design of it, and looks like a decent size too!

The battle continues! While I preshaded the Fulcrum I figured to go ahead and get going on this one, too. I decided to stick to the mock-up and go with Tamiya Light Blue for the base coat, a couple of different grays for the smaller areas and a mix of orange with a drop of red-brown for the highlights. The striping will be decals for sure but there are a TON of smaller areas that need better detailing in paint. It’s coming along but I’m trying to take my time and do it right.

ac6_img_3080.jpg

ac6_img_3096.jpg

ac6_img_3102.jpg

ac6_img_3104.jpg

ac6_img_3105.jpg

ac6_img_3111.jpg

ac6_img_3112.jpg

Just a quick little addendum. Figured this thing needs a stand so I went to the trusty Round 2 dome base. Also started placing the engine LED diffusers….which kind of look like the inside of volcano…

ac6_img_3133.jpg

ac6_img_3134.jpg

ac6_img_3135.jpg

Latest posts

Back