Timeslip 1/350 Action VI Transport

Slight bit-o-progress. I did some more detail painting…not sure how much more to do. I also did a few filtered panels here and there using watered down silver and another filter with blue. Subtle, but effective.
ac6_img_3136.jpg

ac6_img_3137.jpg

Also finished installing the engine diffusers. There was a glue-not-setting-right issue that was corrected.
ac6_img_3138.jpg

The decal hunt also began. There’s a stack of various markings from my scraps that may or may not prove to be useful.
ac6_img_3141.jpg

AND as a final-ish touch I’ll add a couple of crew members out on a space walk. They are Trumpeter’s 1/350 crew I think…really helps give a sense of size of the vessel.
ac6_img_3139.jpg

ac6_img_3140.jpg

Yep, the guys walking on the hull would be a cherry on the top for this build.
Also, love how the panel lines weathering turned out - now too much, not too little - just perfect ;)

I think it is going to look so cool once it is done. Nice lightning work also. ;)

hows this for 'star warsy' :) just the decals pre-weathering. the final flat coat is drying as i type this...but there is still a little dry brushing and those figures to do. should probably put some cargo in the hold, too...enjoy!
decals in progress
ac6_img_3142.jpg

pre-wash
ac6_img_3171.jpg

ac6_img_3172.jpg

ac6_img_3173.jpg

That came out looking awesome my friend... but I just realized something... wasn't this originally the "Lady Luck" which was Lando Calrission's ship after he lost the Falcon to Han in sabacc game?

Wow! I love it, that ship has a really nice look and feel to it. Your painting and work on the cargo bays brings it to life. The led,lighting really adds authenticity. Fantastic ship

Great finish to an awesome build.

Really nice work on the detail painting and weathering, looks like its spent a lot of time in space!

Top job

Latest posts

Back