Time to bust outta these Rusty Chains !!

panzerace007

Hey Nerd Herders !

Well .... after Life kicked Me in th nuts , I've finally righted th Panzer & I'm gettin back to a place that I've missed & th Dudes that I've missed talkin' to ! That's right .... Time to don th Orange cap & get my hands dirty with Resin, Paint & Styrene .... hopefully I don't super glue My fingers to anything that I ... Um ..never mind ! What better way to Baptise Myself in Styrene that parachute drop( Falschirmjager Assault ) into th Big Spring Contest !!

I've been away too long ! 3 years :eek: something close to that .... Gettin settled into th New Panzer Shoppe , a little cluttered but that will work it's self out. I have a few builds to get back to ... and a few that I just started & th New ones for th BSC !! Ow !

It's gonna be a jammed packed Spring & Summer !!
I look forward to meeting some of you that have joined since I've left & th Nerd Herders that I've missed & talked to on th regs ! You know who you are !! Some of you guys .... I'm astounded at th lever that you have improved ! Fuckin' Awesome Guys ! So ..... enough blabbing .... Time to pull th rip cord & hit th Bench !!

Catch ya in th forums !! Pssssskt .... Panzerace007 out ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivw1W4aD2A8&index=100&list=PL8861795936053262​

Erik! How's it going man! Glad to see you back, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us ;)
\m/

JOHN ,

Damn glad to be back & see ?? ya !! ;D I do have a few tricks up My sleeve . I've been away so long I've forgotten how to post pix from Photobucket :eek: .... I'l look through th FAQ's to refresh my memory !

\m/\m/

Latest posts

Back