Thousand Sunny...

Cool stuff. You guys both look really happy. - you built a happy sunshine pirate ship together...that says it all.

Thank you all!! And yes she is happy with this model. She is now working on a corvette model.

That's kinda neat. I am a Ban Dai fan.
My step-son and I were just at a hobby store a couple weekends ago, and we saw that very kit. But since we haven't seen any of the "One Piece" series kinda moved on to the Gundam section. :)

Where he picked up another BB Gundam!

Lots of detail for a little ship. Nice job. glad to see Mrs. G had fun. my wife doesnt build models but she does cross stitch so we both are hobby nuts. makes for a happy home life.

i like that actually, how did she like building her first model?

for a bare bones OOB click together, no paint kit, with STICKERS!! :mad:, its a nice kit, i mean it looks very clean and well put together, looks very fun! cartoonish, but a nice kit, if i remember correctly i think that is a Animay cartoon.

ModelMakerMike: I didn't watch much of the one piece anime, but this model caught my eye, so I bought it. A long build for a snap kit that is sure.

Military: She did have fun and wants to get going on another build!!

Noc5659: Great to know!! This did make the two of us happy and we worked very well together. That was the surprising part.

Ace: She really did like it! Posted photos on facebook. Yeah, the stickers kind of suck, but think this kit is not targeted at the adult but the beginning model builder that is looking for something more of a challenge. You can paint up where most of those stickers went. We just choose not to paint and use the stickers. It was her first build, so I didn't want to add in the challenge of paint along with putting it together. We are going to start painting up those figures tomorrow night.

What a nice little ship here!
And a new addict incoming :)
Great work on this, G, a very positive project.

Wow !

The only time my wife is near me while I am modeling is when the Liquid Cement is Open !!! LOL

anyway...

Very Kewl to have a partner that shares your Enthusiasm for the hobby !

Job well done !!!

Nice Sunny :)) I like your ship. And Im glad you found someone who shares your hobby. And a Woman, too :) Thats really rare! The most women only rolls their eyes when I sit here and glue some...toys :-X

Thank you Chief: I am helping her with a Corvette model tonight, making a video of it for YouTube and will post it here. She applied for membership on the form, but the contest locked that down until voting is over.

So I am doing the posting for her until she can get on board.

Latest posts

Back