though i am not a Ferrari fan.

I am a Ferrari fan and I agree whole heartedly. That is one heluva model, even keys that turn the ignition to start the car FTW!

now make a robot dude to scale with the car, then remote control the car through the robot, and there ya go! one expensive exact scale remote control car!

Elm City Hobbies said:
13aceofspades13 said:
whiskee said:
Wtf is wrong with Ferraris?
im just not much for them... im not saying they are bad...

I apologize for Ace....he is a Vette fanatic.......enough said! ;D ;D ;D

XD, yes.. i am a corvette guy... i love my american sports car... there are some fast beasts, like the Corvette Lingenfelter Z06 1,300HP twin tirbocharged V-8, it is estimated it can reach 300MPH on race fuel, its a freakishly fast car.

though there is a farrari that beats the new Corvette ZR-1 on the quarter mile, cant remember the name of it, it was on a epsode of top gear... it beat the Corvette ZR-1 narrowly on a quarter mile race, beacuse of its drive train configuration, it got a better bite off the starting line. but then they had the stig drive the Corvette ZR-1 on there test track, and its best time beat that same farraris time on the race track, despite its skiddish and wild behavior. the Farrari is a finely tuned machine, hand made and crafted to beauty. while the Corvette is a wild beast, that can be tamed buy a good driver.

but hay man, you have to agree, this guy really put his heart into this thing, its just incredable.

Latest posts

Back