The Weathering Magazine

Daf57

More Jerry Cans!!
I know I'm late to the party :p - but I would like to have a few of the The Weathering Magazine issues. Does anyone know of a US source for these? I found some Euro sources but the shipping exceeds the magazine cost unfortunately.

I'm mostly interested in the Rust, Chipping and Engine Oil.

Thanks! :)

Billb - thanks, I saw that. I may do that but most of my reading is not at the computer. I do appreciate the reply! :)

ECH - Thanks - that's good news! Will keep my eye out. Will you be carrying them?

Thanks!

I'll be listing mine on ebay soon, they're in great condition, no dogged eared/torn/folded pages, no major wear. I'm just purging my stash of all my Miguel Jimenez related items.

I'd be willing to consider offers on a package deal for all five, Rust, Dust, Oil, Chipping, Mud, in an effort to avoid listing and paying fees etc. I'll even throw in last years AK Calender (I have several) as a bonus if you like to collect things. :)

Just let me know via PM or email.

Daf57 said:
Billb - thanks, I saw that. I may do that but most of my reading is not at the computer. I do appreciate the reply! :)

ECH - Thanks - that's good news! Will keep my eye out. Will you be carrying them?

Thanks!

I will be, just waiting on the US office to get stock and set up. Likely won't be bringing in all of the issues, but have had a few customers that missed out on issue #1 and would like to get it, so will likely bring a few of those in, along with the newest issue.

Sorry blokes, is this mag availble on iTunes??? would love to have a read at this!! been looking for it every where!

Jqaprilia4601 said:
Sorry blokes, is this mag availble on iTunes??? would love to have a read at this!! been looking for it every where!

I've found it Via the app store on my iPad.
A search for "weathering magazine" will find both
Scale model addict mag and The Weathering mag
and if you go to the pocketmags website you can view them online using your iTunes account (if you buy them with iTunes)

Scott

Latest posts

Back