The way you build

THE NEW ONE

follow me on twitter @SpaceSavy
Reaction score
Just a question guys, nothing more nothing less :D

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
Im almost always happy with my builds if not then there is no point progressing:)

Quaralane

Reaction score
Tend to be happy with most of my builds.
Some of them, not so much, though

MrNatural

my head is falling off my head
Reaction score
The more I build the easier it gets. I'll admit I had a couple builds when I was first starting out that I got so fed up with I just smashed them on the ground and oh man did it feel good ;D

MikeB

Reaction score
I've generally been happy with my builds, although I can almost always find something I could've done better. I find myself getting more patient these days, so hopefully on my next projects I'll be more likely to work through issues rather than go 'just finish the f'in thing already!!'

Belugawrx

Reaction score
I agree patience is the key
Not speed,... No never speed
I find that the longer the process the nicer the end product,.... mmmm who duh thunkit?

Grendels

Reaction score
Belugawrx said:
I find that the longer the process the nicer the end product,.... mmmm who duh thunkit?

I agree here!

The Chaos

Reaction score
I'm mostly satisfied with my builds , but to complain about , there are actually always something.

ClumsyModeler

Reaction score
My builds have so much potential, if only because I never finish them. LOL! ;D

Ozzman78

"Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
Reaction score
Belugawrx said:

This I agree with. Sometimes I have to put a build down for a while to find patience, years even.

I think most of my builds go to plan and I'm happy with the final product. I always show them to my wife to get her opinion, builds she gives the thumbs up on people seem to like.

THE NEW ONE

follow me on twitter @SpaceSavy
Reaction score
Ozzman78 said:
Belugawrx said:

This I agree with. Sometimes I have to put a build down for a while to find patience, years even.

I think most of my builds go to plan and I'm happy with the final product. I always show them to my wife to get her opinion, builds she gives the thumbs up on people seem to like.

the wife knows best

B

Black Sheep 1

I'm always happy with my builds (even though they look terrible).
You see, I build model for fun, not show, not to brag, not to put anyone down on the forums, just to have fun.
You will never see me enter a show or competition (except to the SMA BSC and other light hearted online contests).
To me the joy is in the creative process.
I can't wait to get my energy and health back so I can finish my new model room and start building (and doing videos) again.

Mechzilla

Hiya
Reaction score
MY builds usually go fine, I have to remember that you can only achieve being happy with a build by being content with it. In other words i try to strive for perfection and have to remind myself perfection doesn't exist.

Latest posts