• Struggled through C+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not happy F

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Wanted to drag your face across a cactus

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im almost always happy with my builds if not then there is no point progressing:)

The more I build the easier it gets. I'll admit I had a couple builds when I was first starting out that I got so fed up with I just smashed them on the ground and oh man did it feel good ;D

I've generally been happy with my builds, although I can almost always find something I could've done better. I find myself getting more patient these days, so hopefully on my next projects I'll be more likely to work through issues rather than go 'just finish the f'in thing already!!'

I agree patience is the key
Not speed,... No never speed
I find that the longer the process the nicer the end product,.... mmmm who duh thunkit?

Belugawrx said:
I find that the longer the process the nicer the end product,.... mmmm who duh thunkit?

I agree here!

I'm mostly satisfied with my builds , but to complain about , there are actually always something.

Belugawrx said:

This I agree with. Sometimes I have to put a build down for a while to find patience, years even.

I think most of my builds go to plan and I'm happy with the final product. I always show them to my wife to get her opinion, builds she gives the thumbs up on people seem to like.

Ozzman78 said:
Belugawrx said:

This I agree with. Sometimes I have to put a build down for a while to find patience, years even.

I think most of my builds go to plan and I'm happy with the final product. I always show them to my wife to get her opinion, builds she gives the thumbs up on people seem to like.

the wife knows best

I'm always happy with my builds (even though they look terrible).
You see, I build model for fun, not show, not to brag, not to put anyone down on the forums, just to have fun.
You will never see me enter a show or competition (except to the SMA BSC and other light hearted online contests).
To me the joy is in the creative process.
I can't wait to get my energy and health back so I can finish my new model room and start building (and doing videos) again.

MY builds usually go fine, I have to remember that you can only achieve being happy with a build by being content with it. In other words i try to strive for perfection and have to remind myself perfection doesn't exist.

Latest posts

Back