The Victors

Hi guys,
another Diorama with some "armor" I recently completed is the "Victors". Where the "Orkalypse Now" has a lot of Special effects, this is relatively "normal".

It was inspired by this Image of a Yemenite T-62 returning home after an Operation

Somehow it inspired me to create something similar for WH40K.
I decided immediately I'd rather work with a tank destroyer than a standard tank and build a chassis loosely based on the jagdpanther
IMG_4546.jpg

using Standard WH40K tracks, the build went rather smooth
IMG_4558.jpg
IMG_4572.jpg

As a speciality I wanted the TD to be equipped with Night Vision euipment - based on the German "UHU" and "Falke" Systems of the Panther G.
So I created some IR sporlights and IR Viewers
IMG_4601.jpg

For a victory parade a Standard was also needed
IMG_4618.jpg

And with the appropriate troopers it looked like this
IMG_4779.jpg

The final shots
IMG_1788.jpg
IMG_1790.jpg
IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1793.jpg
IMG_1794.jpg
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1797.jpg

And a Collage with a little Story:
The ACTROS heavy tank destroyer 331, also named Nachtmahr, of the 758th heavy tank hunter detachment belonging to the XIX Dencaran Guards returns to Xanthium after successful participation in Operation Sawdust.
Commandeered by CPT Robert zu Wilhelms the Nachtmahr scored 20 verified kills against mechanized Ork forces. Most kills were scored at night when, due to its superior night vision equipment Type UHU the Nachtmahr was able to secretly prey on its enemy while remaining itself invisible.
The Nachtmahr inflicted considerable fear among the enemy – especially at darkness, when with each destroyed vehicle its name was whispered among the ranks of the Orks:
Der Nachtmahr – The Nightmare!
The vehicle is lead back into Xanthium by Commissar Albrecht von Lucke, a member of the noble house of Drachenstein. He received his Commissar honors traditionally via heritage among the noble families of Dencara.
img51881d1155834.jpg

I hope you like it and look Forward to your Feedback.
Cheers
Klaus

Brilliant . That standard is fantastic !
I'm not familiar with this genre .....I think one round would be it for magazine capacity . lol ;)

Latest posts

Back