The Remora

That looks excellent John! Some mighty intricate weathering going on. Really reminds me of this Dishonored game I've been playing on my PC...

Cave_Dweller said:
That looks excellent John! Some mighty intricate weathering going on. Really reminds me of this Dishonored game I've been playing on my PC...

I had the same thought. I now want to scratch-build that whaling ship.

Unreality said:
Cave_Dweller said:

Whiskey and cigars later? ;D

Thanks I may have to check that game out! Just took a load more pics and think this ones kinda funny:
face-Copy_zpsca0ac5de.jpg

Cave_Dweller said:
Unreality said:
Cave_Dweller said:

Whiskey and cigars later? ;D

I thought you'd never ask. :p "Show me the way to go home"

Great work John. And if you're curious about the game, here's the greatest/creepiest trailer for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7khCk0bdnE (the song will be stuck in your head hours later).

Someone described it as a whale oil-punk (steam-punk derivative) game, and you can see the cool whaling ship at the beginning of that video.

Yeah creepy lol! Anyway she's all done and here's the completed pics hope you like it ;)
IMG_8994_zpsed1b300f.jpg
IMG_9039_zps9656b400.jpg
IMG_9045_zpsa550f214.jpg
IMG_9052_zpsf8de1b09.jpg
IMG_9073_zps8ff93fe0.jpg
IMG_9074_zps72fc82b0.jpg
IMG_9075_zps28d241f1.jpg
IMG_9076_zpscbbb903a.jpg
IMG_9077_zps27bb3886.jpg
IMG_9087_zpsa34474a7.jpg
IMG_9090_zpscbbf7a99.jpg

What a beauty......how much did you add John?

Port...Starboard lights?

Chains, tyres?

Love the graphics

Another to display

J

John, this is so cool that I can't come up with the words to describe it. :eek:

Lol thanks guys! John the lights came with the kit. The stuff I added was:
Tyres, chain, wire, wakeboard (& board rack to hold it), barrels, gas bottle, oil drums, scratched crate, sea gulls (they're on top of the masts), anchor, some custom markings made from the supplied decals, smashed window, maps inside the wheel house and some repair patches. I think that's it......

Latest posts

Back