The new kid.

flyboy_fx

Hi guys, just signed up today! :D

My name is Alexander, I'm 17 years old and have been modeling for like 5 years or so.
I have only started to actually get good so don't be too hard on me. lol I have seen lots of fine work here and I know my stuff is nothing compared to it but I hope you enjoy anyway. :)

My main interest is Radio control planes. As for modeling, I collect/paint/build/scratchbuild mostly in 1/18 scale. The company that made the large scale vehicles/plane/figures is gone now but there still around. THey are very big also! That's part of the reason I love them!!! They are not museum quality but okay for a large size. Great bases for super detailing though!!!! The figures are basically action figures but I still paint them and display them! It is fun in a way to have poseable figures. I do model is smaller scales like 1/35. 1/32, 1/72, ect.. but not as much. I just like the big stuff!
Anyway, here is some of my work! I have LOTS more to come including a MASSIVE battle of the bulge diorama. Yo will get to see little bits of it as I continue!

IMG_3713.jpg
IMG_3287.jpg
IMG_3285.jpg
IMG_3282.jpg
IMG_3280.jpg
IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

Here is an RC habu from parkzone I painted!

CIMG2701.jpg

Here is a 1/18 BF109E from 21st century toys repainted in Von Werras scheme.

IMG_2280.jpg
IMG_2278.jpg
IMG_2277.jpg
IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2281.jpg

I like skirts... LOL
1/18 Panzer IV Ausf J with homemade Shurtzen!!!

CIMG0736.jpg

CIMG0733.jpg

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0757.jpg

CIMG0753.jpg

CIMG0757.jpg

CIMG0753.jpg

CIMG0846.jpg
CIMG0852.jpg
CIMG0797.jpg
CIMG0794.jpg
CIMG0792.jpg

CIMG0479.jpg
CIMG0496.jpg
CIMG0489.jpg
CIMG0487.jpg
CIMG0486.jpg
CIMG0485.jpg
CIMG0484.jpg

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

You've got some really nice looking stuff here and I can't wait to see what more you have. Really liking the Pz IV and them Airo-Thingys are kind of Kool too :p

You are a Nutbar! In a good way!
You will fit right in! We are all off the deep end! LOL

Welcome aboard my young friend!

You have some real nice kits there.... Keep up the good work!

Chiefpettyofficer said:
Welcome aboard. I like your Bf 109. She looks awsome!! Does she really fly??

I wish... BUT! THis one flies... Very nice I might add!!!

My beautiful fokker DVII! :D

CIMG1908.jpg

FLYBOY,

WoW ! For being a Short Timmer in th Hobby your Stuff ROX ! Don't short change yourself ! You have great skillz with th airbrush & that Schurtzen is Bangin' ! The Zimmerit too !!

I love th weathering on th 251 !!! Awesome .... Th Tiger ROX too !! And you're so young !! Keep up th Excellant Work !! :eek:

Even those Flak Targets look pretty cool .....

Welcome to th HERD

but th planes do have Their own D.G. .... just sayin' ;D

Welcome to the Herd Flyboy....some great kits there....and only modeling for 5 years? Nothing wrong with your skills!

Hello some tip top models there my friend to name just a few Im no plane'e but that 109 is jaw dropping and the idea with the coke cans is a tip that I will be using my self so an especial thanks for that look forward to seein more

John

Thanks guys!!!!!!! :D ;D

Bizarre said:
great work! where do you get 1/18 kits?

They are from a company 21st century toys ultimate soldier. The tanks/planes come pre built with eh paint jobs but they are GREAT bases for super detailing and customizing. The details are average but the size is nice!!! I do alot of scratch building though. :)

Latest posts

Back