The Long Haul ....wip

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi fella's
This is another Dio of mine ,its a work in progress at the minute ..Has been for quite a while ::) But I just pulled it out to try and get it finished so it can go to the local show with me next month too .

This one's in 1/35 scale ...I've used Trumpeter's Sdkfz 7 (early) & sFH18 , Both great kits . The field kitchen is the old Tamiya one and most of the figures are Miniart ...except the cooks .
Not too much to do to this ,but hoping to have it done over the next week .

dios001.jpg

dios005.jpg

dios007.jpg

dios010.jpg

dios013.jpg

dios015.jpg

dios003.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Great stuff! Great details... Just want to know what the conversation is with the two guys and the donkey... LOL ... Defiantly makes you look at it longer trying to figure it all out. :D

Thanks Quaralane.

Roger ,Thanks ,You like that bit huh? I've tried to put a couple of diferent things goin on in the scene ,but still have it all tied into one ...if you know what I mean . The '7' is about to head to the front towing the big gun ,the driver decided he wants some lunch first ,but the cook is more interested in the donkey ,meanwhile the guys in the back of the '7' look a bit unhappy about where they're headed ,and the guy in front lights a cigarette and checks the route on the map !...Not much more to do ,but I want to get it done and dusted now ;D

Chris.

Hello Chris! Still finding new things I like every time I check it out! Looking forward to the completed pics! 8)

Thanks guys , must get more pics up ....now its finished ::)

Chris.

Wow, nice built :)
I like your sFH 18 and the "Gulaschkanone" Field Kitchen. Im hungry now!

Thanks Chief ...and Java :)much appreciated ...I really must get the final pics up , been busy and keep forgetting ::)

Chris.

Beautiful dio mate so much to look at and the weathering on the famo is quality and what's he cooking lol!!

Top work

Geegad

Latest posts

Back