The contest..

Atomicdog

STAY IN THE RACE!
I lost!!!!! I am done! No more building for me! My skillz are no good! :'( :'( :'(

HAHA!!!

I will be back!

Great contest Scott!

Thanks!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey, Atomic,
Scott said in the videos that EVERY model got at least two votes!

Funny thing is, neither of the two mine got was mine.
I voted for other, better, models

heck I didn't vote for all my own models, Everyone did a fantastic job and I had a horrible time voting in armor and sci fi.

Maybe I should have placed my entry in the Air category instead of the Garbage. JK.

I've done enough winning model contests lately. Congratz to all the winners, it was tough to pick in many of the categories. And Thanks to the head nerd Scott for putting on this big shindig and to all the sponsors too.

Congrats to everyone, this was an awesome contest..!!!

To paraphrase C3P0.."curse my clumsy hands I wasn't fast enough"..no entry for me this time..this time, but watch out, I now have gotten over my airbrush shyness, I am ready for another try (even have plans for the Sci-fi and Modern Warfare group builds). So Scott, when is the next contest *wrings his hand evilly*

hey the way i see it we all won ,we all have the models we built ;D

For myself i learned a lot and not just from my own build, but from checking out all the cool posts on here and the video blogs .

Thanks for all the votes guys, because of all of you I finally have a new airbrush which I desperately need and I am soooo broke. I promise it will be used in all my vids after I get it.

I voted for my own model in the armor category but not in the best of category. I only hope the next contest is as successful as this or more so.

;D

If I can make a suggestion: How about a group build category, next time. We have some awesome group builds planned, entries in that category had to be from the group builds over the course of this year.

Congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!!
;D :D ;D

While I didn't win in my category, I was so caught off guard by what I did win, one of my friends said my jaw hit the floor.

For those that are interested in the tally, here is the results sheet.

<a href="http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/file_download/6/SMA-CON.pdf" title="SMA Big Spring Contest Results Sheet">SMA Big Spring Contest Results Sheet</a>

Jeep said:
If I can make a suggestion: How about a group build category, next time. We have some awesome group builds planned, entries in that category had to be from the group builds over the course of this year.

Hmmm that's a good idea... Actually, I'm gonna steal that idea Java... but it's your credit. :p

Oh sorry! Jeep! LOL I dunno why I typed Java. I must have been reading one of your post when I was writing that posts. Downside of multi-tasking.

Just realised I forgot to thank everyone. Thank you! Thanks for 1st and BoS award. Normally I just get PoS awards, so this is something new for me.

Latest posts

Back