The Battlestar Galactica Moebius should have made!

Absolutely the daughter comes first and I don't blame ya'.

Distraction? Do like me. Start a whole bunch at one time and never see the end of any.

Dejavue...

I just pulled the Viper, the Cylon raider and the Basestar along with their Moebius counterparts (Viper/Raider) and a Salzo Raider from storage to do a side-by-side comparison over on RPF! I could certainly post that here too, if there's any interest. I think we're planning a group thing, for sure with the Basestar.

This Galactica may hold me up a little, but I've pulled 'em, so they're doomed now.

Rob.

Absolutely the daughter comes first and I don't blame ya'.

Distraction? Do like me. Start a whole bunch at one time and never see the end of any.

Dejavue...

I just pulled the Viper, the Cylon raider and the Basestar along with their Moebius counterparts (Viper/Raider) and a Salzo Raider from storage to do a side-by-side comparison over on RPF! I could certainly post that here too, if there's any interest. I think we're planning a group thing, for sure with the Basestar.

This Galactica may hold me up a little, but I've pulled 'em, so they're doomed now.

Rob.
Two at a time max for me, kayak/fishing season coming soon so things will slow down. When I finish the Belle, I'll do the Vipers, hang them side by side. I know it isn't original, but by the canopy I'm going to put "Zac" on one "Apollo" on the other.

Two at a time max for me, kayak/fishing season coming soon so things will slow down. When I finish the Belle, I'll do the Vipers, hang them side by side. I know it isn't original, but by the canopy I'm going to put "Zac" on one "Apollo" on the other.

Not original? What you mean? Those Vipers were the only ones until the Moebius or a couple resin kits. Unless you mean the name? If you mean the name, on that one, you'll have to blow it up.

Rob.

Not original? What you mean? Those Vipers were the only ones until the Moebius or a couple resin kits. Unless you mean the name? If you mean the name, on that one, you'll have to blow it up.

Rob.
Yeah, the names, and I know Zac got blown up, he would have been a good character in the series.

As they're available Mr. stevethefish. I've been held up for a few days here working on what I hope is a correction? I also post on RPF and one of the guys said he thought I may have gone just a little wide with my gap.

I did this to see if I may have been too wide:

gaps.jpg

From that, it appears that I may have recessed that upper row of ROCO halves slightly too deep. Ok, I'll work on that, but that... meant tearing almost everything I had done apart and start over...

I did that.

Tightened it up just a little and will have some pictures here shortly.

I'm hoping.

Folks...

Would anyone have a decent picture of this area right here?

155.jpg

I don't have anything that shows all this any better? I would greatly appreciate it.

Rob.

HA!

Thank you Mr. Down Time! I saved it and tried to enlarge the area in question to see if it'll help.

Here's what I got:

th-2865787056a.jpg

Not alotta help, but you did reply!

Rob.

Opposite side, in the area I circled, would certainly work. It's practically identical kit parts and placement left and right.

Rob.

I'm wondering if they ever showed the other side...

Attachments

• 20230319_230339.jpg
    20230319_230339.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back