The Bark Side

Ha ha! There's also another add out that features yoda....can't remember what for though?? Seems are starting to roll out the advertising for episode 1 3d.

MJ,

So do you think th Lucas is gonna re-deux all of th Star Wars movies in 3-D ?

JMAC- Cool commercial ! Thanx for sharing !!

That add is a gem !!!

Erik ,I read somewhere recently that Lucas is to give up on the blockbuster movies !! not sure why ,just something I remember seeing .

Chris.

Saw this on TV the other night. Then MSN news was calling it a SuperBowl Ad....but usually they don't get aired until the Superbowl.

I was laughing so hard by the end of it, I missed what the ad was about....so hit rewind and to my surprise it was a car ad for Volkswagen.

Das Auto indeed!

And, as those of you who saw Red Tails can likely attest, S6tar Wars: The Phantom Menace is coming in 3d this year (February, if I remember rightly).
Yes, folks, he's doing it again.

Merseajohn - the Vodafone commercial is pretty good too. ;D

I'm a big Star Wars fan, but I doubt I'll go see a 3D release of Phantom Menace. I just don't think 3D will add that much to the film.

I'll see Red Tails, as it's new - I'd like to see George Lucas use his mighty empire to make new movies, rather than repackaging the same thing again, and again (with added footage), and again (with new digital sound), and again (in 3D), and again (with themed sippy-cups)...

George should take a page from Ridley Scotts play book; Prometheus is to be set in the "Alien universe" but is a totally separate story. I'd like to see more stories from a universe as rich as Star Wars. Maybe an Old Republic movie, or Tales of a Bounty Hunter...

Latest posts

Back