The Avenger

Yeah, I agree, you're looking good for the finish. It's coming along great AM!

Well! fibers fibers fibers.............fibers...............fibers............fibers.........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yeah, each and any ISD model just begs for lights, and they greatly improve the resulting look.
Same here - looks extremely cool lit up!
Great work!

That looks very nice. Keep going AM, you're doing fab and you're almost there!

Well good news and bad news. First the bad.
I won't be able to complete this in time. I think maybe I got in a little over my head in trying to learn lighting and apply it within three months. However I have learned alot. Also I got kinda burned out and started getting some wicked headaches everytime I worked on this thing.

The good news, it's almost done, while it isn't as nice as Solander's, I can now take my time and make it right. Sorry to disappoint, good luck to all who finish!!! It's going to be hard to choose!

Sorry to hear this. :(
I will still be looking forward to more progress, and ultimate completion.
Hopefully it will cease inducing headaches... Cuz that's what our "day Jobs" are for!
;)

Sorry to hear this too, but it's definately best to take your time and get it how you want it. :)

Sorry to hear that you won't make deadline with her.

VERY GLAD to hear that you'll still be finishing her

AM, buddy, don't be to upset with not finishing her in time!
Can't help agreeing that that is sad
BUT!
Such a great project You're working with realy deserves it's time to be finished properly, without too much rush that can ruin all the reached awesomeness with some mistake made in a hurry.
So, hold on, mate, don't give up, keep up your great work
and in the end You'll still get a superb price worth all the effort-
a real show-stopper on your shelf
I fully believe in that!
And will be waiting for the next updates with anticipation ;)

Latest posts

Back